Canadian Urological Association Disclaimer
The UroInfo project was developed by the Canadian Urological Association Patient Information Committee:
CUA Mission Statement:
To represent and provide a voice for all Canadian urologists and to foster dedication of all members of the profession toward ensuring the highest possible standard of urologic care for Canadians.
- CUA Goals: To foster and promote excellence in urologic practice through education and research
- To provide leadership in promoting evidence based clinical practice through the development of practice guidelines
- To provide leadership in public education for urologic diseases
- To represent Canadian urology in developing and fostering partnerships while maintaining the highest educational and ethical standards
- To represent the Canadian urologic community in relationships with national and international medical societies
CUA Patient Information Committee and UroInfo Mission Statement:
The CUA Patient Information Committee and its agents will produce a series of patient information on a variety of urological problems, investigations and procedures for the benefit of our patients, their families, and the general public. The goal of the UroInfo website is to provide a source of important urologic health information for patients, their families, as well as the general public.
This information is to be created and reviewed by experts in the field, advocacy groups as well as the Patient Information Committee. The aim is to provide a basic understanding of the urologic problem with an understandable and balanced presentation. Funding for this website has come from solely from the CUA does not include paid advertisements.
This site provides medical information and guides readers to other sources of information felt to be useful and unbiased. We cannot answer medical questions and the information is not intended to substitute for direct consultation with a qualified medical practitioner. If you have a medical question please contact your doctor.
If you have any questions regarding the CUA Patient Information Brochures, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call(514) 395 0376.